6:33 PM

How we're celebrating...

Posted by CivilWar Fangirl

So, again...Happy St. Patty's Day, everyone!

Jere and I decided not to go to the bar tonight. We had a good night out with some good friends of ours on Saturday night so we figure that's enough! Plus, if we really want a beer, we've got a good stock of Bud Light Lime, Miller Chill and Guinness on hand here! Oh yeah, and wine, of course ;).

We have decided, however, to take advantage of this beautiful weather right now and go out for a walk! Go see what is happening in the downtown area, have a look at the kittens in the shelter (yes, we're still going adopt a couple of cats once we get a new place!), and just enjoy the beautiful weather!

However you decided to spend St. Patrick's Day, I hope you enjoyed it! It certainly was beautiful weather for it (well, here in southwestern Ontario anyway!).

3 comments:

ICandee said...

Let's see, I'm with my husband (who doesn't drink), my father-in-law (who doesn't drink) and my 5 month old daughter (who only drinks at Christmas)...We spent St. Patrick's Day at the park. lol

Sean80 said...

Those are some pretty wussy beers you listed there, aside from Guiness. lol I remember trying Miller Chill at Jeff's down in Charlotte the night before the wedding. Didn't care too much for it...I think. Don't remember everything I drank that night. I still remember the Baconator though. Mmmmm...Baconator. *drool*

CivilWar Fangirl said...

ICandee: At least you spent the day outside! I was so thankful for nice weather this St. Patty's Day since it gave Jere and I a chance to go out for a walk (the weather was beautiful!). I did have a glass of white wine, however.

If you guys make it up here for the wedding, you and I have will have to have to get a bottle of wine ;).

Sean80: *LOL* I remember you drinking the Miller Chill. That was beer # 5 for you?? Haa haa...It's actually one of our favourites. Guinness still tops out as my favourite though. Next time you see Jeremy, ask him about Baconators! ;)