10:39 PM

A Random Update...

Posted by CivilWar Fangirl

There's been a lot of entries in our blog recently, I felt weird for leaving it for as long as I did. I thought I better do a brief update on what's been happening lately.

Jere is 100% recovered from whatever illness he had. Virus, cold, flu...whatever it was, it was NASTY!

I realize I haven't done the usual "Lost" entries for the past few episodes; I really should try and get back on that! Lately though, I've been pretty much asleep as soon as the episode is over (it's not boring...I've just been super tired!). The episodes have been really good though, particularly last week's episode, which focused on John Locke (one of my favourite characters!).

We managed to get some video games in this week. Yes, Jere and I were introduced to the awesomeness that is one of the newest X-Box Live Arcade games: Death Tank. Described as "worms on crack" by one of our fellow gamers, this game is freaking awesome! About five of us played the other night and had lots of fun and laughs! If you are familiar with the worms games, you will know how much those are. Death Tank is very similar to that! Basically, you are a tank...and you just blow the s&*^ out of the other tanks that are around you using an arsenal of different weapons (you build up money to purchase them). It is fun, believe me!

Jere worked on Saturday and I went with my mom to Sam's Club in London. All the Sam's Clubs in Ontario are unfortunatly closing down and my mom and I went to pick up a few things on Saturday. It was absolutely INSANITY! So insane, I might actually do a blog entry about it ;). On serious note, I am saddened by the closure, as it was a place that I was a frequent shopper at and often times, they had a lot of good bargains. On the bright side, there are still Sam's Clubs in the U.S. so I'm definitely going to keep my membership.

Just to end off, wedding planning has been...well...SLOW! I realize we should be picking up the pace with it. I'm sure we will soon. Well, we kinda have to. Photographer, cater, etc...all will be decided soon! At least we have a venue (more on that later).

Well, until next time...try and stay warm in this insanely cold weather!

0 comments: