11:49 PM

Birthday wishes...

Posted by CivilWar Fangirl

Happy Birthday, Jere!!!

Love always,

Mare

On a sidenote, I really wish I was talented enough in the baking department to make a Katamari Damacy cake like that! And guess what? That was actually a wedding cake. How cool is that! I know I few people who had a great appreciation for it (a dear friend named Maggi is one :) ). This year, he'll have to settle for the carrot cake I made for him ;). And yes, it was made completely from scratch (grated carrots and all!).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and engaging, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something which too few people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I came across this during my search for something regarding this.

my web site - http://gharkhojle.com/article.php?id=41166