10:25 PM

We are alive!

Posted by CivilWar Fangirl

I realize it's been awhile! Too long, I think, since the last entry. I figure I better do a bit of an update.

You might have guessed things have been hectic! Between moving into our house on July 1st, getting married on August 1st, me getting a new job (yes, I am now the technician at the museum here in Goderich! Not only am I now married to Jeremy...I am his co-worker, too!), and other things in between, it has been a bit crazy. Next on our list? A few things...

  • One of my best friends, Jessica, arrives on Friday. She's here for our wedding reception on the 17th (I should mention she is taking over is maid-of-honour for Amanda, who is now living in Dubai) and is staying with Jeremy & I. She'll also be here for...
  • Thanksgiving! Yes, it is this weekend. We have a few family events to attend, which we are very much looking forward to. We're also happy Jessica can attend them with us.
  • Also on Thanksgiving weekend Jeremy's friend John is getting married in Stratford. We will be attending that wedding on our way to the Baechler Thanksgiving at Jeff & Rose's in Georgetown.
  • And finally ***DRUMROLL*** OUR WEDDING RECEPTION IS OCTOBER 17th!!! Both of us are very much looking forward to it...
Despite the wedding reception drawing very close (and Thanksgiving even closer), over last week and a bit we've had a bit of chance to sort of relax. Things are slowly starting to feel like normal again after having a very busy summer!

Oh, I nearly forgot to mention the new additions we have right now...Olie & Zoe!! They're cats who belong to our very dear friends (and maid-of-honour & best man) Amanda & Anderson. For those who don't know, Amanda & Anderson have moved to Dubai. We are looking after the kitties until they get settled.

I think that is all! If you are saying "you're married now?" or are confused about anything else, don't worry! We have plans to do entries about all this stuff (well, hopefully!). In short, changes will be happening at our blog :) Stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

JackiYo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ICandee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.