6:04 PM

More McD's?

Posted by CivilWar Fangirl

Yes, Jere (a.k.a. "the sickie") had McDonald's again today. This time a Big Mac combo with fries!

As he stood in the kitchen, looking all forlorn and asking what he could possibly eat as he was very hungry, I know he wanted a Big Mac. It was written all over his face! ;)

We jumped in the car, drove to McDonald's and got the combo. It was also Jere's first time out of the house since Tuesday afternoon. I insisted Jere come with me, even just for the short drive, to get some fresh air.

The sickie was feeling much better after his oh-so-nutritious meal. ;)

I think we've all been there with being sick. I know I definitely have. You haven't really ate anything substantial in one or two (or possibly more days) and the first thing you crave is something high in calories. What better than McD's? That's about the only time I get McDonald's is if I've been sick. I avoid it like the plague the rest of the time but my gosh, that Big Mac tastes like the best thing ever after having not ate in a few days! ;) Just ask Jere...

2 comments:

Maggi said...

Poor baby! At least he was able to get out for a little while. Hope he enjoyed the McD's!

CivilWar Fangirl said...

He definitely enjoyed it! He perked up afterward and was able to help me tidy up the apartment a bit ;)

Seriously though...I'm just happy he's on the mend. It was tough to watch him be so ill (I've never seen him so sick before!).