10:07 AM

Brief Update...

Posted by CivilWar Fangirl

Yes, it has been awhile since our last update! This past week was somewhat hectic. Finally the weekend is here!

Today, we're going to visit a friend of ours in Stratford and maybe do a bit of shopping while we're there. I mainly want to hit Distinctly Tea, and pick up some tea. My excuse for buying more tea is I need some new stuff to review for the tea review blog! Ha ha. I'm so glad Jere supports my habit ;). If only I could just get him drinking tea as well. *sigh*

Tonight, we might head up to Paddy O'Neil's for some early St. Patty's Day celebrating. I need to make up for last year since I was sick (remember, the whole ear drum thing?).

This week is March Break. It's also Young Canada Week here in Goderich and Jere & I will bartending at the arena on Wednesday for that. This year is the 60th anniversary for Young Canada Week, which is very cool!

So yeah, not much exciting has been happening! Just wanted to do an update anyway.

Have a great weekend, everyone! :)

0 comments: